Sold at Auction | Price: $2,220,000
Light & spacious terrace in the heart of Paddington
The elegant proportions, refined features and airy open feel of this Paddington terrace combine to create a welcome retreat from its cosmopolitan village surrounds. On a wide tree-lined avenue just off Oxford Street, the renovated terrace opens out to a deep palm-framed courtyard garden with a versatile garden studio ideal as a home office / hobby room and is footsteps to a world of art, fashion and entertainment.
– Traditional open living and dining rooms with twin fireplaces
– Dine-in granite kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances
– 3 bedrooms on the upper level, 2 with built-in robes
– Main bed with a fireplace and a wide iron lacework balcony
– Downstairs casual living/office opens to the deep courtyard garden
– Modern bathroom with a bath, separate laundry and W.C.
– Original timber floors, high ceilings, original features
– Ample street parking
– A quiet home, a short stroll to cafés, theatres, boutiques
– Only 2km to the CBD