Sold | Price: Undisclosed
Revived 1890s weatherboard in the sought after 'Golden Triangle'
The tasteful redesign of this wide-fronted weatherboard cottage reveals a seamless blend of classic Victorian charm and contemporary flair. Opening to a tranquil north facing garden and enjoying private leafy outlooks from both levels, the three-bedroom home features a top floor parent's retreat with a study and sundeck and is situated in vibrant Alexandria.
– Built c1890 with a 6m frontage with a sunny NE aspect
– 3 large bedrooms and a study, 2 with built-in robes
– Designer Caesarstone gas kitchen with breakfast bar
– Open plan living/dining bathed in northerly sunshine
– Private entertainer's courtyard with tranquil koi pond
– 2 fresh bathrooms, internal laundry, attic storage
– Kauri floors, 2 fireplaces, high ceilings, picture rails
– Just 300m to Alexandria Park
– An easy stroll to Erskineville village, cafes & station
– Stylish cottage with parent's retreat