Sold at Auction | Price: Undisclosed
Peaceful and private urban hideaway in 'The Hopes'
Discover a peaceful urban hideaway secluded to the rear of the landmark heritage manor 'The Hopes'. Accessed via a lush courtyard oasis, the newly refreshed corner apartment's bright and airy interiors and tranquil ambiance create a private retreat in the heart of Sydney's most vibrant urban village. Step outside and immerse yourself in the buzz of city living, a stroll to eat streets and entertainment hubs.
– Tightly held converted manor c1880, rear wing setting
– Freshly schemed interiors, ornate ceilings, timber floors
– King-sized bedroom with study area, sunny north aspect
– Modern kitchen, bright bathroom, internal laundry
– Elegant Colonial style windows, new paint and flooring
– Huge common rooftop terrace, internal courtyard garden
– Every convenience at the doorstep, 400m to the station
– A perfect city pad or investment, less than 2km to the CBD