Sold prior to auction on Fri 2 March 2018 | Price: $760k
Peaceful garden apartment in city-fringe precinct
Enjoying a private whisper-quiet setting at the rear of pet-friendly 'Green Square Gardens', this bright and airy garden apartment includes a secluded courtyard and occupies easily one of the best positions in the complex. It presents the opportunity to become part of a tightly-held boutique community located within moments of cafes, restaurants, parks, shops and bus/rail transport into the city.
– Double brick build with just the one partial common wall
– Living/dining and as-new kitchen with s/steel appliances
– Both bedrooms feature wall-to-wall mirrored built-in robes
– Main bed has leafy outlooks, 2nd bed flows to courtyard
– Bathroom incl. bath, a separate discrete internal laundry
– Intimate garden terrace in addition to the rear courtyard
– Reverse cycle a/c, gas, connection to Broadband
– Security entrance with intercom, dual access via rear lane
– Basement car space, option for overhead storage locker
Strata levies – $830pq approx.
Council rates – $220pq approx.
Water rates – $178pq approx.