This property has been leased
City fringe sanctuary combines modern style and comfort
This recently updated apartment is situated in Darlinghurst’s renowned ‘The Westbury’. Located in the heart of vibrant Darlinghurst, this stylish apartment provides a superb city pad or pied-a-terre in a walk-to-everywhere setting. Light and airy with a bright sunny disposition, it features an easy-care layout offering combined lounge/dining. The large king bedroom is appointed with a built-in wardrobe plus there is a newly done chic bathroom, while additional features include high ceilings and internal laundry with washer and dryer combo. A highlight is the fabulous rooftop complete with a swimming pool in sun drenched surrounds and a vast array of BBQ entertaining areas set against a spectacular city skyline, Harbour Bridge and Opera House backdrop.
– Large separate king sized bedroom w/built-in wardrobe
– New stylish bathroom tiled floor-to-ceiling w/internal laundry
– Common rooftop with Harbour Bridge/Opera House views
– Swimming pool in sun drenched surrounds with hot outdoor shower
– Lift access in the well-maintained & famous ‘The Westbury’ building
– Perfect lock-and-leave haven in the heart of Darlinghurst
– Footsteps to village shops, popular bars, clubs & cafes
– Stroll to Victoria Street’s celebrated eateries, city buses
– Walk to Kings Cross Station, Macleay Street’s bars & dining
– Boasts easy access to the CBD, parks & eastern beaches
To register an INSPECTION to suit you please email via this advert and you will receive a LINK to register, please NOTE if you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.