This property has been leased
Stylish semi-style boutique apartment
*** Register for an inspection online now via ’email agent’ ***
*** Please note: if you do not register online we will not be able to notify you of any changes or cancellations ***
A designer renovation has transformed this semi-sized boutique apartment into an incredibly stylish home. One of only six in a beautifully maintained 1930’s block, it’s positioned back from the road with an elevated ground floor setting and access to a sunny common entertainer’s terrace and leafy rear gardens.
– Crisp white walls, engineered Oak floors and high ornate ceilings
– A sunlit living room opens out to a sunroom or ideal study/home office
– Custom-designed kitchen features a stylish adjoining dining room
– Miele kitchen appliances includes fridge & dishwasher, granite benchtops
– Two double bedrooms with built-in robes, including an oversized main
– A well-presented bathroom with shower over bath
– Close to Queen Street village, Edgecliff station and Westfield’s retail hub.