Charming art-deco apartment
Found within a peaceful tree lined street in the Paris end of Potts Point, this charming art-deco apartment is located within a beautifully restored building. One of the biggest features of this address is the enormous roof terrace which offers some of the area’s best views of the harbour and the city.
– Generous living space overlooking a peaceful tree lined enclave
– Separate galley kitchen ( the microwave and fridge in the photo are not included)
– Family sized en-suite bathroom with shower over full length bath
– Security building with lift access
– Roof terrace with expansive Sydney harbour views
– On the doorstep of Sydney’s most popular cafes, eateries and fashionable boutiques
– Moments walk to Woolloomooloo Bay, easy access to the CBD
– Sorry, No pets
To register an INSPECTION to suit you please email via this advert and you will receive a LINK to register, please NOTE if you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.