This property has been leased
Peaceful and private urban hideaway in 'The Hopes'
*** Register for an inspection online now via ’email agent’ ***
*** Please note: if you do not register online we will not be able to notify you of any changes or cancellations ***
Discover a peaceful urban hideaway secluded to the rear of the landmark heritage manor ‘The Hopes’. Accessed via a lush courtyard oasis, this corner apartment’s bright and airy interiors and tranquil ambiance create a private retreat in the heart of Sydney’s most vibrant urban village. Step outside and immerse yourself in the buzz of city living, a stroll to eat streets and entertainment hubs.
– Tightly held converted manor c1880, rear wing setting
– Freshly schemed interiors, ornate ceilings, timber floors
– Timber floors, separate kitchen, bright bathroom
– Elegant Colonial style windows, sunny north aspect
– Huge common rooftop terrace, internal courtyard garden
– Every convenience at the doorstep, 400m to the station
– A perfect city pad, less than 2km to the CBD