$340 per week
Chic harborside studio with rooftop pool | STRICTLY VIEW BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Inner city studios don’t get any better than this renovated pad in a landmark Harry Seidler designed block. Streamlined interiors stay true to its original modernist sensibility enhanced by sleek contemporary finishes and clever storage solutions. Opposite Macleay Reserve in Elizabeth Bay’s prestigious loop, this urban hideaway is a stroll to Potts Point’s village and the tranquil foreshore.
– Fresh contemporary interiors and a clever use of space
– Signature Seidler design with optimal light and airflow
– Custom wall bed, built-ins and storage, new lighting
– Sleek stone kitchen, European appliances, breakfast bar
– Fresh contemporary bathroom with a bath, share laundry
– Common rooftop pool with magical harbour and city views
– 200m to Rushcutters Bay Park
– 500m to Macleay Street’s celebrated cafe and dining scene
– Pets considered on application
To register an INSPECTION to suit you please email via this advert and you will receive a LINK to register, please NOTE if you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.